Friday, July 30, 2010

Whitney Port Doesn't Want A 'Heidi Make Over'

Whitney Port hasn't seen much of her co-stars in The Hills since she headed to New York to launch her fashion line Whitney Eve.

'I've kept in touch a little bit with Lauren Conrad,' says the actress, 25. 'I was recently back in LA at a concert and saw the whole crew. There are no hard feelings - I'm the kind of person who takes people for who they are.

'I don't like confrontation. Unlike a lot of them, I don't go out looking for drama.'

Whitney also doesn't understand Heidi Montag's osbsession with going under the knife.

'If you really feel like you want 
a little nip and tuck, that's your prerogative but that's not something I'd ever want to 
get into - especially to the level Heidi did,' she explains.

'I think at our age it's a little bit much.'

Credit: Now Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment