Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kristin Cavallari “Excited” To Produce

After years of shining on the small screen, MTV reality alum Kristin Cavallari is ready to step out of the spotlight. But the former Laguna Beach and The Hills starlet will remain on the Hollywood scene in her new role as producer! 

“I'm excited about producing because it’s a chance for me to be behind the camera. There were so many things on The Hills that I wish I could have had more input and more control of. So now it is going to be great for me to be able to control what goes on somewhere else,” Kristin told In Touch at the Salt premiere in LA on July 19. 

But the busy blonde, who says she has a fashion-based reality show in the works, isn’t all work and no play. “I’m trying to plan a trip to Europe!” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment