Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kendall Jenner: Beach Modeling Beautiful

Her sisters have certainly proved to be hard working, and now Kendall Jenner is taking a stab at the spotlight.

Just recently, the 14-year-old sister to the well-known Kardashians was signed to Wilhelmina Modeling Agency and was photographed in a skimpy string bikini for a photo shoot on the beach.


Proud older sister, Kim, posted the photos and wrote on her website, "I am so proud of Kendall. She's going to take over the modeling world... you just watch!"

Last year, Kendall landed an ad campaign with clothing store, Forever 21, and sought out her sisters for advice.

"I looked to Kim for posing advice," Kendall told E! News. "[Kourtney] said to put my own style into the clothes that I was wearing. I was a little nervous before the shoot, but after I started taking a couple of pictures it just flowed and it was so fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment