Monday, July 26, 2010

Lauren Conrad: Herve Leger Hottie

Having been keeping a low profile since "The Hills" finale aftershow, Lauren Conrad was spotted out shopping in Los Angeles, California on Monday (July 26).

Wearing rainbow shoes, cut-off shorts, a grey hooded sweatshirt and flip-flops, the former MTV reality star popped into Herve Leger clothing store to grab a few additions to her wardrobe.


As for what she's got going on in the career end of things, Lauren recently chatted about her upcoming book tour with Cupcake mag.

She tells, "I have a book tour coming up in the beginning of October. Actually it’s a double tour for my third novel, Sugar & Spice, and a Style guide that I wrote (Lauren Conrad Style). Besides that I have the clothing lines to keep me busy, but I am also looking for the perfect project to produce. I’ve always loved the production side of entertainment and would love to be a part of it. I just want to be careful to select a show that I’ll love. I want my first one to be great!"


No comments:

Post a Comment