Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stephanie Pratt 'Could Fit In' With 'Jersey Shore'

Earlier this month that the world bid a fond farewell to "The Hills." But before the cast rode off into reality-TV history, they passed on some advice to the "Jersey Shore" cast, who are set to kick off their second season tonight. And like her co-stars, "Hills" gal Stephanie Pratt was such a fan she told us she'd love to "fit in" with the "Shore" gang.

When we caught up with Stephanie Pratt recently, she gushed, "We met them! Lo and I met them at the MTV Movie Awards and Pauly D was definitely the nicest. [Snooki's] little too. She's really tiny!

"I used to watch it at Lo's house," Pratt revealed of her "JS" viewing habits. "I would go over to Lo's and if nothing was on, we'd go over to the TiVo, so I saw most of the episodes at her house and I really enjoyed it."

For Pratt, the show was an education in the ways of East Coasters. "I'm such a West Coast person, I didn't even know what lacrosse was," she said. "I'm just so clueless about the East Coast so Jersey's just like a whole other world to me."

So what were her biggest lessons?

"I realized there's no place like Jersey and they love long nails, fake tans and the gym and teasing their hair. I feel like I could do it," she added. "I really like big hair also! I think I could fit in there for a couple days!" 

Credit: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment