Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heidi Montag's Dad Wants To Meet With Her

Heidi Montag has gone into hiding, refusing to talk to her family including her dad Bill Montag. Bill told Radar Online that he wants to take a trip to Los Angeles to face his daughter.

“I still haven’t heard anything from my daughter so I don’t know what is going on with her,” he told Radar Online.

“I need to go out there and visit her and I will.”

Bill, who works as a rancher in Colorado, recently suffered a serious bacterial infection. He has recovered but revealed that he has yet to speak with Heidi who did not reach out to him during his illness. In fact, the last time they spoke was in March.

For right now, he’s hoping to get to know “more about what’s going on and more facts” before drawing any conclusions about Heidi’s life.

Credit: Radar Online

No comments:

Post a Comment