Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ATTENTION READERS: I Need Your Help!

Hey everyone! I apologize for any confusion about the status of my blog. Since The Hills has ended i have been slightly unsure about what to do with it.

I will, of course, still be posting all Hills and City information as I would have before the show ended. However, I would like to also start sharing information (pictures, videos, gossip, etc) about other reality stars. 

As you can see, I have already added the Girls Next Door and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Who else would you guys like to see my cover? Any suggestions are welcome. (Add them as comments, or write them in my chat box on the left panel).

That being said, I believe I may have been slightly hasty with the name change and would love it if you guys could help me decide. I have narrowed it down to 3 choices but if you guys have ANY other suggestions I would love to hear some. I'd like the name to have the word "reality" in it since that will be my focus.

So, vote now if you'd like, or add your own suggestion as a comment!


Please help me rename my blog! Which name suits the site best?
 

Ladies of Reality
Reality Starlets
Reality Vixens


View Results

No comments:

Post a Comment