Monday, November 16, 2009

Stephanie Pratt’s Time Behind Bars

Making a red carpet appearance before she heads to rehab, Stephanie Pratt was all smiles at the “Planet 51” premiere in Los Angeles on Saturday (November 14).

The “Hills” hottie is currently prepping for a 30-day treatment session ahead of her court date for a DUI charge she racked up in October.

Of her stay in jail after being arrested, Steph told FOX Pop Tarts, “The first four hours of jail my head was down, I was hunched over telling the cops ‘you don’t know what this is doing to me. My parents are just going to freak out.’ I felt awful and I was sobering up.”

She adds, “It wasn’t like I was passed out and got to sleep. I was up for nine hours thinking about what I had done. The next five hours I was thinking, ‘This isn’t going to defeat me, you’re strong enough. You’re not going to mess up. It’s a blessing that you’ve got this time to get it together.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment