Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Hills Stars Thanksgiving Tweets

LoBosworth "Wishing you all happiness and health this Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble gobble." about 3 minutes ago from TweetGenius

RoxyOlin "Happy thanksgiving!" 24 minutes ago from UberTwitter


Jayde_Nicole "thanks Chicago, u were fun but I can't wait to get home & have thanksgiving dinner w/my boy, his fam and my Mom too!! Today is awesome!" about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

LaurenConrad "My attempt at homemade pumpkin pie... Hope it tastes a little better than it looks :-/" about 8 hours ago from Twitterberry


HeidiMontag "i am going to start prepping my First Big Thanksgiving Meal i am cooking if you have any good tips let me know hope @spencerpratt likes it!" about 9 hours ago from mobile web

HeidiMontag "i feel so blessed and am so thankful - hope everyone is spending this holiday with loved ones xo" about 9 hours ago from mobile web


RoxyOlin "What's one thing everyone is thankful for this year? I make a list every year and keep it in my wallet ..its a good reminder to smile" about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment