Friday, November 20, 2009

Stephanie Pratt: “Ninja Assassin” Sexy

Not shying away from the spotlight after her recent DUI arrest, Stephanie Pratt was on hand for the “Ninja Assassin” premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday night (November 19).

The “Hills” hottie looked sexy in black as she posed for pictures at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.

The previous night, Steph hit up the Us Hot Hollywood Awards to help honor co-star Kristin Cavallari as Comeback of the Year.

“I heard a rumor that Kristin Cavallari was being honored with a Hot Hollywood Award, so yeah, I got to support a castmember,” she told MTV News. “I think it’s fab. I’m living by ‘grateful and not hateful.’ I love everyone. I’m just trying to be happy for everyone. So congratulations to Kristin. [She] so deserves it.”

Miss Pratt adds, “She was reality TV’s biggest star when she was 17, and then she disappeared. Then she came back with a vengeance, and she’s everywhere. And I think that really deserves the Comeback of the Year award, so well deserved.”

No comments:

Post a Comment