Saturday, November 14, 2009

Audrina Patridge: Beverly Hills Beauty

Working well into the nighttime hours, Audrina Patridge was spotted making her way around Beverly Hills on Friday evening (November 13).

Looking ever-so-sexy in a cute black dress with black knee-high boots, the MTV damsel played with her cell phone as she exited a local office building to find a pack of paparazzi awaiting her departure.

As for her hit reality series, this week’s episode of “The Hills” brought out even more drama between Audrina and ex-boyfriend Justin Bobby, with Kristin Cavallari mixed up in the action.

“It would be amazing if we could work things out,” Miss Patridge told Justin Bobby, who winced before replying, “I shouldn’t be here. By pushing me away, you pushed me to somebody else. Kristin did something different to me. I went somewhere I haven’t gone with somebody before.”

This happens to be Audrina’s final season working on :The Hills” - as she’ll soon be starting work on her very own reality show due out next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment