Monday, November 16, 2009

Spencer Pratt: Al Roker Is A 'Scared B%&$h'

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag never got their rematch with the Today show's Al Roker on Monday. And that cancellation sparked another round of "How big of an ass can I be?" from the young Mr. Pratt.

The pair were originally booked opposite Al Roker on the NBC morning show promote their new book, "How to Be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press, and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture."

But the segment was cancelled at the last minute and a "Today" show rep told reporters it was due to "a change in the show's schedule." While that might technically be the case, I'm sure that Pratt using his Twitter account to call Al Roker a "scared bitch" didn't help the future of the booking.

After Monday's cancellation, Spencer Pratt went to DefCon six on his Twitter account, tweeting a series of increasingly angry and childish comments.

"WEATHERMAN I thought you were out of town today getting your stomache stapled again?" Pratt tweeted to Roker early Monday morning. "you look very sick? Do you always look like your about to die? How old are you 97? You should retire asap- No one would even know?"

Pratt continued, "I heard you snitched on your own kids at school! I bet your kids HATE you!! I would if my own dad came to my school and snitched me."

"is it true you have been married 6 times? I'm sure all your wives left you when they realized you were abusive to women! Sicko!" Pratt wrote about Roker, who is currently married to his third wife, news anchor Deborah Roberts.

Credit: The Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment