Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Audrina's Blog: Share Your Best Pick Up Lines!!

I'm in the mood for a good laugh! It reminds me of the really terrible pick up lines I've heard in the past. At a club, a guy once told me "If you were a door, I would slam you all night long." I just laughed it off. One time, a guy went up to LC and asked her for a Band-Aid. She said, "No, I don't have a Band-Aid." Then he said, "You're supposed to ask me why." And after all the confusion, he finally responded, "Because I scraped my knee when I fell for you." Needless to say, it didn't go over very well.

Try to win me over with your best (or your worst) pick up lines! Just submit them in the comments section below and I'll choose my favorite one! The winner will get a $100 cash gift card!

Good luck everyone!! :)

Xoxo Drina

No comments:

Post a Comment