Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stephanie Pratt’s Thanksgiving Mission

Lending a helping hand to those in need, Stephanie Pratt was among the stars dishing out meals at the Los Angeles Mission on Wednesday afternoon (November 25).

The “Hills” hottie joined the likes of Corbin Bleu, Olesya Rulin, Kayla Ewell and Debby Ryan in greeting thousands of people by handing out plates packed with turkey and all the trimmings.

The good deed comes as Miss Pratt currently finds herself dealing with legal matters stemming from a DUI arrest - of which she’s still awaiting sentencing.

Recently rumored to have checked into rehab, Steph shot down any such thought, tweeting a few days ago, “I’m turning off my phone-this is ridiculous pls stop telling me where I am. I’m not in rehab for the 100th time. Gnight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment