Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kristin Cavallari: Fit and Fabulous

Keeping up on her sexy figure, Kristin Cavallari ventured out for a workout session at her local gym in Brentwood, California on Thursday (December 10).

Doing her best to stay warm in the chillier-than-usual west coast winter weather, the “Hills” hottie and her gal pal hammed it up for paparazzi as they quickly ran out to their nearby car.

Meanwhile, Miss Cavallari was recently asked by MTV News who she’d like to see play her character in Lauren Conrad’s book turned movie “L.A. Candy”.

Kristin tells, “Oh lord! I don’t know if anyone can hold up to that! It’s a tough job. I don’t know if we’re going off age. I mean ... I don’t know. If we’re not going off age, I would say ... I mean, I love Cameron Diaz.”

“That’s who I would want to play in a movie,” Cavallari continued. “So if she could that for me, that would be great.”

No comments:

Post a Comment