Monday, December 14, 2009

Audrina's Blog: KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I did! I went to both days of KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas and Seth MacFarlane's Family Guy dvd, Something Something Something Dark Side launch party! I had a lot of fun! It was all so exciting!

Considering how crowded it was at the show, I had such a great view! But I didn't get to take a lot of pics!! Sorry!! I took some photos with my phone, and posted it to my twitter! However, I posted some official pics to my album of some of the bands I saw on day 1 and day 2! These photos are amazing!

On Day 1 I saw: 30 Seconds To Mars and Sublime and on Day 2 I saw: Muse, Metric, and The Bravery. Did any of you guys get to go to the show? What were your fave acts? If you didn't go, who would you def go check out?

xoxo Audrina

No comments:

Post a Comment