Thursday, December 17, 2009

Audrina Patridge Checks Out “Avatar” Premiere

She’s always up for a publicity opportunity and last night (December 16) Audrina Patridge was spotted at the Los Angeles premiere of “Avatar.”

The “Into the Blue 2” babe looked lovely as she posed for the paparazzi outside Grauman’s Chinese Theatre sporting a green and black ensemble with strappy heels.

Credit: Celebrity Gossip

Here's what Audrina had to say about her night:

Last night, I went to the premiere of James Cameron's Avatar in LA at Grauman's Chinese Theatre! It was so visually stunning! I won't give anything away about the movie – you just have to go out and see it! It's amazing! I'm sure it's going to be bigger than Titanic!

Also, I just posted some photos from the indigo, not red, carpet last night! I wore a blue/green pant suit that blended right into the my surroundings – but of course gotta add that eye popping accessory – my yellow clutch!

You can check out the photos here! What do you think of my outfit? Are you planning to see Avatar?

xoxo Audrina

Credit: AudrinaPatridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment