Thursday, August 19, 2010

Whitney Port is Ready to Show Off Her Sexy Side

It looks like The City‘s girl-next-door Whitney Port is getting ready to shed her wholesome image! The reality starlet and budding fashion designer announced today that she’s posing for racy men’s magazine, Maxim. “Ready to channel my sexy side!!” she wrote on her blog Thursday. 

“This is a pretty big deal for me because I’ve never done ANYTHING like this before. I’ve done my fair share of photo shoots in my career, but none of them were at the level of sexiness that Maxim is recognized for,” wrote the self-described “cutesy, girl next door type.” An image, it seems, that the reality star is excited to relinquish. “Doing this shoot will give me the opportunity to step outside my comfort zone and show people an entirely different side of me.” 

The City‘s celebrated good girl will join the stylish ranks of Maxim alums like Ashley Greene and Megan Fox. To hear more from Whitney and how she got ready for the sizzling shoot, check out whitneyport.com. –Hana Choi

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment