Thursday, August 26, 2010

Whitney Port Begs Kim K to Organize Her Closet

The City's Whitney Port is pleading with fellow reality star Kim Kardashian to whip her messy closet into tip-top shape.

"Kim, if you're reading this please send me some tips on how to turn my closet into a masterpiece!" Port, 25, begged on her blog. "Help!"

After seeing a sign in Beverly Hills promoting a professional closet organization service, the reality star decided to reach out to Kardashian, 29, for some assistance.

"I wish I had Kim's organizational skills because my closet looks like it was hit by a hurricane!" she said.

But why Kardashian?

Port recalled the reality star's experience as a stylist and "wardrobe/clost designer and organizer" before she hit it big on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

"Kim looks so pulled together everyday so I can only imagine how amazing and perfect her closet must be, especially since she's an expert in this area," Port wrote.

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment