Monday, August 23, 2010

Audrina Patridge: Never Wear Anything Twice!

Ever wonder why the cast members of The Hills were always spotted shopping? It turns out that they had to keep re-stocking their wardrobes for filming! Audrina Patridge recently revealed to Britain’s Daily Mirror that the starlets of the former reality show were never allowed to repeat outfits on camera. 

“We were only allowed to wear things once for continuity,” said the stylish star. “They’d take a picture and then I’d never be able to wear that outfit again.” Her favorite one-time wear item? “The best things I wore on the series were a pair of thigh high Lanvin boots,” she said. 

But footwear isn’t her only designer indulgence. The reality starlet also bought a $5,000 Chanel surfboard! “I’m using it as decor in my bedroom until I get really good at surfing,” she explained. “It’s too pretty to risk chipping it.” And while Patridge established herself as a trendsetter on the show, she said her casual-chic aesthetic wasn’t planned. “I wasn’t trying to be a style icon,” she said. “I’d usually just throw on a T-shirt and jeans.” To hear more of Audrina’s interview, check out www.mirror.co.uk. –Mussarat Bata

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment