Monday, August 23, 2010

Heidi & Spencer: We're in Costa Rica Together

Although Spencer Pratt signed divorce documents in his split from Heidi Montag less than two weeks ago, the duo continue to stir up drama.

Pratt says he's shopping a sex tape of Montag with another woman and also writing a relationship tell-all. Plus, the two have been sparring on Twitter.

But Sunday, they were spotted by TMZ.com together in Costa Rica where they are still spending time.

"I had to bring the puppies down and help them move in," Pratt tells PEOPLE. "[Heidi] thought I was going to leave, but I'm not. I didn't want to get divorced … I have nothing in Malibu, I'm homeless, I'm nothing without her."

Montag admits she agreed to have Pratt join her in Costa Rica. "Everything was calm and going smoothly with the divorce," she says. "We were really getting along and it was amazing he was being so thoughtful to help me move. Then things turned."

By things turning, Montag is referring to the supposed deal Pratt is working on with Vivid Entertainment to sell a sex tape. "Spencer is trying to drum up press. This is exactly why I wanted to divorce him in the first place."

But Pratt insists such a tape does exist. "I told Heidi … if you don't want to do the new reality show with me, then I'll have to release old footage," he says. "I can get $5 million from a sex tape, but I really don't want to do that. It's not the way I want things to be. Heidi is furious with me but I need to look out for myself."

As for the future, "I'm going to leave the hotel and get a house because Spencer won’t leave me alone and won't go back to Malibu right now," Montag says. "It's just too hard. I still love him, but I can't stand what he's doing."

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment