Friday, March 19, 2010

Heidi Montag Is Taking Control Of Her Career

If you thought Heidi Montag agonized about firing her husband Spencer Pratt as her manager, think again.

"I kind of just woke up one morning and was like, 'You know, you’re fired, but have a great day and I’ll talk to you soon,' " Montag says in an interview scheduled to air on The Tonight Show Friday night.

Turns out, the change worked for her. "After that is when I got all my movie roles," Montag tells Jay Leno, referring to her part in the upcoming Just Go With It, which costars Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. "I said, 'This is working, this is great!' You know, I think I'm better handling [my business affairs] myself."

Montag, of course, then hired a Malibu-based psychic named Aiden Chase to be her manager – only to fire him soon after. Again, she doesn't seem too broken up about the decision.

"Yeah, and now he's fired," Montag says. "So, I'm just on my own."

Why the change?

"It just wasn’t feeling right," she tells Leno. "I just wanted to be in charge as a woman in my own business. I don’t really want men telling me what to do and where to go so I said, 'You know what? As a woman I’m going to take control of my career.' "

Credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment