Thursday, March 18, 2010

Extra! The Sunshine Kids Marathon Sunday!


Can't wait to run the marathon this Sunday! Thank you to everyone who's donated! I'm so grateful for all your generosity and warm comments! If you haven't heard yet, this Sunday, I will be participating in the LA Marathon on behalf of the Sunshine Kids! I never ran a marathon before! Luckily, I'll be running with my newfound friend Morgan Heflin! The Marathon will benefit the Sunshine Kids a non-profit organization that adds quality of life to children ages 4 to 18 who battle cancer on a daily basis.




There's still time for you to help the Sunshine Kids out! You can sponsor Morgan and me here Under “Information About Your Contribution” there are three fields. Remember to put:

1. Make This Contribution: (dropdown menu) “On the Occasion of”
2. Name: (Type in) “Audrina Patridge”
3. Event/Occasion: (Type in) “LA Marathon”



Help spread the word! I've been trying to reach as many people as I can! Today Morgan and I were on the set of Extra interviewing with Lauren. Hopefully a lot of people catch our interview and help bring smiles to the Sunshine Kids!

xoxo Audrina

No comments:

Post a Comment