Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Heidi: Filming Movie "Best Day of My Life"

Earlier this week, Heidi Montag began shooting her first-ever film cameo in the 2011 romantic comedy Just Go With It, starring Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler.

And reality star-turned-singer, 23, still can't get over the experience.

"I just had THE BEST day of my life filming my first comedy movie!!!!!" she Twittered Monday. "It was beyond what I could have ever dreamed!!!!!"

What's more, she wrote, "I am wearing my sailor shorts I designed in the movie!!!"

After she wrapped up her second day of shooting, Montag Twittered that she was more in awe of Hollywood than ever. "I LOVE Adam Sandler!!" she wrote.

Montag recently replaced husband Spencer Pratt as a manager with Aiden Chase, a Malibu-based psychic. "Heidi's dreams are big," Chase tells UsMagazine.com. "She believes them, and I believe them."

Credit: US Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment