Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lauren Conrad's Simple Skin Routine

Lauren Conrad keeps her skincare routine simple.

The reality TV star - who has her own range of clothes for US store Kohl's - says she has now learned not to use too many products on her face and feels much better for it.

She told People magazine: "I used to use a ton of stuff. I've been going to Kate Somerville for a while now, and through facials and treatments they've weaned down my skincare regimen, which is nice. Now at night, I just use a mild face wash and an oil-free moisturiser."

Lauren is currently creating her next collection for Kohl's and loves being involved in the process.

She said: "I have a delivery coming up in a few months, and it's my favourite yet. Designing is a learning process, but it's been fun. I've fallen more and more in love with it as time's gone on."

The 24-year-old beauty is also looking forward to taking her fashion book, 'Lauren Conrad Style', on tour later this year.

She said: "The style guide was so much fun to do. We start our tour October 5, and I'm really excited."

No comments:

Post a Comment