Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kristin Cavallari: Coachella Day 2

Back out for another day of festival fun, Kristin Cavallari was in quite the cheerful mood at the 2010 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California on Saturday (April 17).

The "Hills" hottie fit in nicely as she donned a purple tank top, jean shorts and fringed sandals while making her way around the star-studded grounds on teh second day of the annual event.


Tweeting about the trip to Indio, Micc Cavallari wrote, "Chillen by the pool before heading ovr..life does not get better then ths. Best friends & gd times. I ♡ coachella!"

Kristin, who's gearing up for the April 27th season premiere of her hit MTV show, also sent a Twitter message about living life to the fullest, writing, "I give myself permission to ENJOY my life with no apologies... I live by nobody's rules but my own!"


Credit: Celebrity Gossip

The newly-single Doug Reinhardt and Kristin were spotted enjoying each other's company at the Coachella Festival. Doug recently split from long-term girlfriend, heiress Paris Hilton.

Credit: Zimbio

Photos by PacificCoastNews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment