Monday, April 26, 2010

Kristin Cavallari On Doug Reinhardt And DWTS

OK, so what is behind recent reports of Kristin Cavallari spending time with Paris Hilton and Lauren Conrad's ex-boyfriend, Doug Reinhardt, at Coachella? Click here for pictures.

"I've known Doug since I was 15 years old," Cavallari laughed. "Yeah, I saw him there, but not like that. I'm not going to live my life off of stupid tabloid rumors and stuff…We've been friends for almost 10 years, so am I going to ignore him because I'm worried what people are going to say? No!"

In other Cavallari reality television news, she says Dancing With the Stars has come calling. "A few different seasons," she said. "I don't think I could do it. I have a serious fear of public speaking, let along dancing in front of all those people. I think I'd be a nervous wreck."

Credit: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment