Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lauren Conrad Visits Southern Miss Bookstore

Lauren Conrad signed autographs at Barnes and Noble’s Southern Miss Bookstore Wednesday.

Conrad, of MTV’s “The Hills,” was in Hattiesburg promoting her New York Times bestselling book, “Sweet Little Lies.”

“I’ve never written a book before so it was a challenge,” Conrad said. “I’ve got two more books coming out in October. I’m going to try producing, my books are being turned into a movie, and I have couple of TV projects I’m working on.”

When she’s not writing, Conrad works with Mark cosmetics to raise awareness and funds for the m.powerment campaign.

Since the launch of m.powerment by Mark in fall of 2008, more than $400,000 has been raised to educate young women about abusive relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment