Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Heidi Montag: I Am A Plastic Surgery Addict

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/imagecache/350width/HeidiBrSurgery.pngHeidi Montag told ABC News she was addicted to plastic surgery after undergoing ten surgeries in a day this past January, and places the blame for the physical and emotional pain she suffered as result on the surgeon who performed the operations, the late Dr. Frank Ryan.

Montag, 24, told the network she did "not feel like I was prepared enough for" the surgeries, which she said left her feeling like she'd been "hit by a truck.

"Maybe I should have known," The Hills star said. "But how can you know when your doctor's saying, 'It's just a little of this, it's just a little of that'?"

Ryan tragically died at 50 this past August 16 when his Jeep tipped over the side of Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. At the time, Montag grieved her doctor saying, "He was an angel and changed my life and the lives of everyone he met," she Tweeted of Ryan August 17. "He was the most brilliant talented surgeon who will ever exist. Dr. Frank Ryan changed the world."

In the new ABC interview, however, Montag is singing a different tune, claiming the doctor misled her en route to the operating table.

"I definitely should have been way more informed," Montag said. "I think that doctors should really walk you through all aspects of it, not just the glamorous side of it. Doctors, it's like they're selling you cookies."

"I don't want the biggest boobs in the world and, to be honest, I would take them out and downsize them but I don't want to go under the knife again," she told the network. "I feel like I'm stuck with them now... sometimes I wish I could go back to the original Heidi."

The interview with Montag airs in a special titled Primetime: Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Too Far? airing at 10/9c Wednesday on ABC.


Credit: Radar Online

No comments:

Post a Comment