Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stephanie Pratt Talks 'Reality' On 'The Hills'

Stephanie Pratt revealed to the tabloid what is “Real &Fake” about “The Hills.” She reveals that her fight with Kristin Cavallari was staged, “We’d be filming a scene and she’d be like, ‘I’m sorry.’ And I’d say, ‘Whatever, let’s just do this scene and go get coffee.’ I was never mad at Kristin. I knew all along what was happening.”

She does reveal that the fight with her brother Spencer Pratt was real though, and she hasn’t spoken to him since late September, but she does say that Heidi and Spencer are equally manipulative and Heidi is not the victim she is portrayed to be. But she doesn’t think her relationship with her brother is un-salvageable: “He’s my big brother and I love him… I don’t think this is the end.”

Credit: OK! Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment