Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Audrina's Blog: People Magazine Sneak Peak

Kristin and I are featured in People magazine as one of the Hottest Bodies 2010!! Living in southern California by the beach has made me really comfortable being in a bikini – it's almost second nature. I think it's really cool people think I have a bikini ready body. At the same time, it's awkward that people stare and make judgments. So I stay try to stay disciplined and work hard to stay fit and healthy. I keep my fridge stocked with lots of my favorite fruit like mangoes and pineapples. I also like to keep my body moving, by taking hikes, boxing or playing volleyball!

Hear more of my health and fitness tips in my interview with
People Magazine here.

I did a photo shoot in Malibu with People Magazine's Andrew Macpherson, and the above photo is just a sneak peek! I got my Ruffle Bandeau Bikini from Melissa Odabash! Click here to check it out!

How do you keep your body moving?

Xoxo Audrina

No comments:

Post a Comment