Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whitney Port's Big Apple Evening

Enjoying an evening out on the town, Whitney Port stepped out with a few friends for dinner in New York City on Wednesday night (May 19).

The MTV reality star looked fabulous in a longsleeve buttondown white top with a colorful skirt as she hopped out of her cab and headed into a local eatery.


As previously reported, Miss Port recently chatted with Ryan Seacrest about being happy with her decision to leave "The Hills" when she did.

“I feel like they’re all self-imploding or something. I’m just in shock. I think they’re just going crazy,” Whitney explained of her former co-stars.

Miss Port didn’t specify whether she was talking about Heidi Montag’s plastic surgery, Spencer Pratt’s combustible temper, or Kristin Cavallari’s supposed drug problem, though. “I don’t want to say so much because I feel like they’re going to attack me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment