Thursday, May 13, 2010

Heidi Montag Calls Police On Her Own Mother!

Cops have just arrived to Heidi Montag's L.A. home after she called police claiming her mother is refusing to leave their property.

We just spoke with Heidi, who said, "My mom just showed up to the house unannounced and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic. I’m getting a restraining order against her."

UPDATE: "Officers arrived on the scene and advised the mother that since her daughter's an adult, she doesn't have to speak to [the mom] if she doesn't want to," Los Angeles Police Department Sgt. Leffew tells PEOPLE. "The mother said 'fine, no problem' and left. There were no citations or arrests."

And Montag says this isn't the end of all the drama. "I made it very clear that I want nothing to do with her in my life right now," she tells PEOPLE.

Continues Montag: "I'm sick to my stomach she would even do something like this. She needs to stay away from me. I’m planning on getting a restraining order against her."

Calls to Egelhoff were not immediately returned.

Credit: TMZ / People

No comments:

Post a Comment