Monday, August 31, 2009

Joe Francis' Ex Tells All About Thursday's Fight

Abbey Wilson, the model at the center of the alleged nightclub fight between Joe Francis and Jayde Nicole, gave Radar Online her account of what happened.

“Brody, Jayde and myself, had a separate table inside the club and Joe was sat at his own private one away from us too," she said of the beginning of the evening. “At first he approached our table and there was a history of ‘bad blood’ between him and Brody so we asked security to tell him to leave us alone."

“Later in the evening I was standing at the bar alongside Jayde and Brody when Joe Francis approached me and pushed his body toward me and forcefully made me kiss him on the face."

“As I tried to get away from him Jayde intervened and (Francis) grabbed her hair and she fell backwards. I’m not sure if a drink was poured over him though. The next thing a whole bunch of people surrounded us and I couldn’t see any actual physical attacks."

“In the time I was with Joe he was never violent towards me but I had never seen him act in this way before... he did not act in a calm or rational fashion,“ she continued. "Joe texted me yesterday saying that I was banned from various clubs and restaurants in town but I at this point just want him to leave me alone."

After the incident Wilson answered a few questions for police.

Credit: Radar Online

No comments:

Post a Comment