Friday, September 17, 2010

Audrina Patridge Talks To & Dances For ET



Former "Hills" star Audrina Patridge says rehearsing the Cha-Cha for "Dancing with the Stars" is no cakewalk, and she's got the blisters to prove it!

"The first week my feet were suffering. Y'know, I had blisters everywhere. And then the second week, it started all going to my thighs and my -- what is that? -- the IT band?" Audrina asks her pro partner Tony Dovolani.

"The IT band… I'm educating her. This is awesome -- she remembers," Tony smiles.

Uncomfortable side effects aside, the "Dancing" duo tells ET their rehearsals are going well.

"Tony's a professional here. He's got it all [the steps] down," Audrina says. "But for me, once I have it down, it's just all about really having fun and just, like, over-accentuating everything."

Credit: YouTube (Codebear3)

No comments:

Post a Comment