Thursday, October 21, 2010

Heidi Montag Not Having Breast Reduction

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zHSpLfjizmU/THboKJ8Hw-I/AAAAAAAAYEM/F-_sDVaTapw/s1600/0.jpg
Heidi Montag has decided not to have a breast reduction as she fears her life could be at risk if she has another cosmetic procedure.

The Hills star, who earlier this month reconciled with hubby Spencer Pratt, will not be having her boob implants removed, despite complaining that she 'regrets having surgery.'

Heidi told People magazine: "I will never have surgery again. (It) wasn't worth it. I just don't want to put my body under the knife again."

The 24-year old added that she would rather put up with her huge G-cup surgically enhanced chest then having them reduced, telling to the publication: "I would rather have a little bit too big of breasts than risk my life again."

Credit: MTV UK

No comments:

Post a Comment